Saturday, January 26, 2013

We Are On Facebook!

Ok, well, we have been on Facebook for a while, but this week we have made a good effort to get our little page and community going. It has been great connecting with people of like mind and spirit.Oh, and the cute critters! *melt*

We have also noticed there is so much information and support out there. Where was my farming page when we first started this venture? Even for starting the garden all those years ago.

I've learned a lot these past several years. Like DO NOT wear flip flops while leading the miniature horse around. Even though she's tiny it leaves quiet a sore bruise. How to get rid of slugs. Those things are so disgusting! How about grinding hot peppers in the coffee grinder? If I do that again I will be outside and plug my nose. Oh, the burn! The dehydrator will be outside the next time I dry onions for spice as well.

At least with our blog and Facebook community I know we are not alone in our adventures. We will have someone to turn to, help us dust off, and to laugh with us. Thank you new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment